Since being admitted to the New Hampshire Bar, Attorney DeVylder has regularly appeared in courts throughout the State of New Hampshire. Having developed a strong sense of what is required to achieve favorable legal results, Attorney DeVylder has successfully litigated a wide array of matters on behalf of his clients. Placing an emphasis on client satisfaction and efficient case management, Attorney DeVylder strives to get his clients the legal result that they deserve in a cost-effective manner.
Attorney DeVylder is a life-long resident of Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. Outside of the office, he spends considerable amounts of his free time there, either helping out at his parents’ apple orchards and greenhouses, enjoying the area’s pristine lakes and mountains, or participating in community events and activities.
Attorney DeVylder attended Northeastern University School of Law and received his Juris Doctor degree. While in law school, Attorney DeVylder interned with the Cambridge, Massachusetts Public School System’s Office of Legal Counsel; the law firm of Gawryl & MacAllister; the Criminal Bureau of the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office; and the Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office. Prior to law school, Attorney DeVylder attended Connecticut College where he received a B.A. in Government.
- Member of the Bar – New Hampshire Supreme Court
- Member of the Bar – United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service
- Wolfeboro, New Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
Education and Career
- Law Offices of Kurt D. DeVylder, PLLC, 2010 – Present
- Shaheen & Gordon, P.A., 2009 – 2010
- Gawryl & MacAllister, 2007 – 2009
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., Connecticut College, 2004
- Kingswood Regional High School, 2000
- Kingswood Youth Center, Board of Directors
- Wolfeboro Area Children’s Center, Board of Directors
- Back Bay Youth Hockey Association, Board of Directors
- Josiah Brown Trust, Trustee
- Abenaki Youth Lacrosse Association, U-15 Head Coach
- Kingswood Regional High School Varsity Ice Hockey, Assistant Coach
- Back Bay Youth Hockey, Referee