At The Law Offices of Kurt D. DeVylder, PLLC, client satisfaction is the number one goal. In order to achieve the best possible legal result, Attorney DeVylder combines extensive litigation experience, diligent research, creative thinking, efficient case management and rapid responses to client communications. You need a lawyer who is not afraid to tackle difficult facts or stand up for clients in the face of adversity. Attorney DeVylder is willing to place himself squarely in the position necessary to achieve his clients’ legal goals. Over the years, this approach has proven to be both highly successful and greatly appreciated by clients.
Attorney DeVylder practices before courts, government agencies and administrative boards throughout the State of New Hampshire. He appears before all New Hampshire courts, including the District Court, Family Division, Probate Division, Superior Court and Supreme Court. Most frequently, he appears before the Courts in Ossipee and Conway. A general litigation law firm located on Lake Winnipesaukee in the heart of the Lakes Region in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, The Law Offices of Kurt D. DeVylder, PLLC can provide you with an experienced lawyer to meet whatever legal need you might have.
Practice Areas Include:
- Criminal Defense and Juvenile Defense, Including Felonies, Misdemeanors and Violations
- Driving or Boating Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs (DUI, DWI and BWI) and other Motor Vehicle Matters
- Drug Possession and Related Crimes
- Personal Injury, Including Car Accidents, Slip and Fall, Dog Bites and Medical Malpractice
- Family Law, Including Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Guardianship, Domestic Violence and Stalking Petitions
- Child in Need of Services (CHINS) and Abuse and Neglect Defense
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Collection
- Business Law, including entity creation and transactions
- Real Estate Law, Including Land Use and Development, Zoning Variances and other Issues, Condominium Law, Title Disputes and Deed Drafting or Modification
- Estate Planning, Including Will and Trust Drafting or Modification
- Probate Administration and Probate Litigation